Massage therapy in Harlow
Welcome to Chris Kozak Therapy where your mind and body reach an optimum level of health through the power of human touch.
My outlook on massage treatments is based on taking a holistic approach. In my 10 years of experience, I have found that this type of method delivers the most beneficial long-term results for my clients. A specialised and detailed treatment program is created for all clients following a comprehensive assessment. Taking your lifestyle, daily activities and how you wish to move forward into account, treatments are devised helping to identify the most efficient methods of massage according to your needs.
My clientele ranges from people with sports injuries to those with high stress levels, poor posture and much more. Quality, high level experience has allowed me develop proficient techniques across all types of massage. The aim of massage treatments is to allow you to live life to the fullest by promoting your physical and mental health, for now and for the future.
My extensive range of specialist massages deal will:
- Heavily reduce stress through increased mental and physical relaxation
- Relieve all types of muscular tension, rigidity and general stiffness
- Prevent any future occurrences of injuries
- Release endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers that give you a natural high
- Eliminate toxins and swelling
- Improve your skin tone and colour
- Enhance your blood circulation and skin tone
- Boost your immune system
- Allow you to carry out daily routines and sleep better
- Boost energy levels through rejuvenation of all your body's systems
A therapeutic massage is a type of treatment used for a broad range of common aches and pains. Managing to relieve pain and relax the mind, I adopt an extensive range of specialist techniques including stroking, kneading, tapotement, vibration and much more to promote a greater state of relaxation and to ease muscular tension in relation to your specific injury.view all
Chris's work ethic is just brilliant as are his massages.
I personally always get the Swedish massage and it's very effective for reliving pain and helping me to relax.
He comes to my house and has all the equipment and oils and his work is fantastic.
Kozak's service is great value for money and I couldn't recommend him enough!