Massage therapy in London
Welcome to Chris Kozak Therapy where your mind and body reach an optimum level of health through the power of human touch.
In my many years of experience, I have perfected the treatment for a variety of injuries, bringing instant and long-term benefits to my clients.
I believe in taking a holistic approach as it achieves more sustainable results for my clients. All clients undergo a comprehensive assessment, allowing us to create a personalised treatment programme. This takes your lifestyle, daily activities and future ambitions into consideration.
I guarantee to deliver a great sense of empowerment and tranquillity within as well as permanent relief from any type of injuries.
- My extensive range of specialist massages deal will:
- Heavily reduce stress through increased mental and physical relaxation
- Relieve all types of muscular tension, rigidity and general stiffness
- Prevent any future occurrences of injuries
- Release endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers that give you a natural high
- Eliminate toxins and swelling
- Improve your skin tone and colour
- Enhance your blood circulation and skin tone
- Boost your immune system
- Allow you to carry out daily routines and sleep better
- Boost energy levels through rejuvenation of all your body's systems
- Types of treatment we offer:
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Relaxation Massage
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Stress Management
- Deep Tissue Manipulation
- Low Back Pain
- Bad Posture
- Stiff neck
- Trapped nerves
- Joint pains
- Slipped disc & sciatica
- Whiplash and traumatic injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, hand problems
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Hip, knee, foot problems
- Calf and shin pain
Do you want to achieve a healthier and fitter lifestyle?
Contact us now for your free no-obligation consultation.
Not only do we restore movement, strength and promote greater overall physical and mental health, we'll help you remain that way too.
Full Body Massage
Receiving a full body massage provides powerful physiological and psychological benefits. Careful attention is paid to the soft tissue and muscles, effectively treating pain and muscle tension. Naturally, your mind will be at ease too, stimulating stress relief. With all muscle tension released from all over the body, a deeper breathing pattern together with a lower heart rate is easily achieved. Endorphins are released as your full body massage starts to take effect, giving you a natural high and feel good factor.view all
I have had a serious knee injury since my teens after a football injury and have been having it treated by Chris for around 2 years now.
He gives me some of the best sports massage I have ever experienced. The specialised treatment from Kozak helps me play football more often which I'm delighted about.
After games my knee tends to flair up and he knows exactly how to massage it along with other niggling injuries too.
Best bit for me is that he comes to my home so it's a lot less hassle.