Massage therapy in London
Welcome to Chris Kozak Therapy where your mind and body reach an optimum level of health through the power of human touch.
In my many years of experience, I have perfected the treatment for a variety of injuries, bringing instant and long-term benefits to my clients.
I believe in taking a holistic approach as it achieves more sustainable results for my clients. All clients undergo a comprehensive assessment, allowing us to create a personalised treatment programme. This takes your lifestyle, daily activities and future ambitions into consideration.
I guarantee to deliver a great sense of empowerment and tranquillity within as well as permanent relief from any type of injuries.
- My extensive range of specialist massages deal will:
- Heavily reduce stress through increased mental and physical relaxation
- Relieve all types of muscular tension, rigidity and general stiffness
- Prevent any future occurrences of injuries
- Release endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers that give you a natural high
- Eliminate toxins and swelling
- Improve your skin tone and colour
- Enhance your blood circulation and skin tone
- Boost your immune system
- Allow you to carry out daily routines and sleep better
- Boost energy levels through rejuvenation of all your body's systems
- Types of treatment we offer:
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Relaxation Massage
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Stress Management
- Deep Tissue Manipulation
- Low Back Pain
- Bad Posture
- Stiff neck
- Trapped nerves
- Joint pains
- Slipped disc & sciatica
- Whiplash and traumatic injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, hand problems
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Hip, knee, foot problems
- Calf and shin pain
Do you want to achieve a healthier and fitter lifestyle?
Contact us now for your free no-obligation consultation.
Not only do we restore movement, strength and promote greater overall physical and mental health, we'll help you remain that way too.
A therapeutic massage is a type of treatment used for a broad range of common aches and pains. Managing to relieve pain and relax the mind, I adopt an extensive range of specialist techniques including stroking, kneading, tapotement, vibration and much more to promote a greater state of relaxation and to ease muscular tension in relation to your specific injury.view all
I had a back injury around 5 years ago and Chris has been treating me ever since.
He always gives the best deep tissue massage which really helps my mobility and is just so relaxing.
What I like best is that he visits me at home with all the right equipment and is always professional and very courteous.
Very satisfied customer here! Will definitely keep using for years to come.