Massage therapy in Chingford
Welcome to Chris Kozak Therapy where your mind and body reach an optimum level of health through the power of human touch.
My outlook on massage treatments is based on taking a holistic approach. In my 10 years of experience, I have found that this type of method delivers the most beneficial long-term results for my clients. A specialised and detailed treatment program is created for all clients following a comprehensive assessment. Taking your lifestyle, daily activities and how you wish to move forward into account, treatments are devised helping to identify the most efficient methods of massage according to your needs.
My clientele ranges from people with sports injuries to those with high stress levels, poor posture and much more. Quality, high level experience has allowed me develop proficient techniques across all types of massage. The aim of massage treatments is to allow you to live life to the fullest by promoting your physical and mental health, for now and for the future.
My extensive range of specialist massages deal will:
- Heavily reduce stress through increased mental and physical relaxation
- Relieve all types of muscular tension, rigidity and general stiffness
- Prevent any future occurrences of injuries
- Release endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers that give you a natural high
- Eliminate toxins and swelling
- Improve your skin tone and colour
- Enhance your blood circulation and skin tone
- Boost your immune system
- Allow you to carry out daily routines and sleep better
- Boost energy levels through rejuvenation of all your body's systems
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Our lymphatic drainage massage is a natural method of improving your overall health and boosting energy levels.
If you regularly suffer from colds and flu, are quite inactive, suffer from swelling and puffiness and sluggish skin then this is the perfect massage for you.
It essentially stimulates your body's lymphatic system, helping toxins and wastage to be disposed of more effectively.
I have had a serious knee injury since my teens after a football injury and have been having it treated by Chris for around 2 years now.
He gives me some of the best sports massage I have ever experienced. The specialised treatment from Kozak helps me play football more often which I'm delighted about.
After games my knee tends to flair up and he knows exactly how to massage it along with other niggling injuries too.
Best bit for me is that he comes to my home so it's a lot less hassle.