Massage therapy in St. Albans
Welcome to Chris Kozak Therapy where your mind and body reach an optimum level of health through the power of human touch.
My outlook on massage treatments is based on taking a holistic approach. In my 10 years of experience, I have found that this type of method delivers the most beneficial long-term results for my clients. A specialised and detailed treatment program is created for all clients following a comprehensive assessment. Taking your lifestyle, daily activities and how you wish to move forward into account, treatments are devised helping to identify the most efficient methods of massage according to your needs.
My clientele ranges from people with sports injuries to those with high stress levels, poor posture and much more. Quality, high level experience has allowed me develop proficient techniques across all types of massage. The aim of massage treatments is to allow you to live life to the fullest by promoting your physical and mental health, for now and for the future.
My extensive range of specialist massages deal will:
- Heavily reduce stress through increased mental and physical relaxation
- Relieve all types of muscular tension, rigidity and general stiffness
- Prevent any future occurrences of injuries
- Release endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers that give you a natural high
- Eliminate toxins and swelling
- Improve your skin tone and colour
- Enhance your blood circulation and skin tone
- Boost your immune system
- Allow you to carry out daily routines and sleep better
- Boost energy levels through rejuvenation of all your body's systems
Full Body Massage
Receiving a full body massage provides powerful physiological and psychological benefits. Careful attention is paid to the soft tissue and muscles, effectively treating pain and muscle tension. Naturally, your mind will be at ease too, stimulating stress relief. With all muscle tension released from all over the body, a deeper breathing pattern together with a lower heart rate is easily achieved. Endorphins are released as your full body massage starts to take effect, giving you a natural high and feel good factor.view all
Kozak visits me once a month for pain on my lower back. He always provides a great massage and a wonderful service.
Always very professional, therapeutic and always sets my mind at ease.
Couldn't ask for any more.